Fluid Pump Opertor
Job Description: Fluid Pump Operator
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works closely with senior Operators and Operations Supervisor on preparatory work on upcoming operations.
• Schedules, performs and follows-up on preventative and post-job maintenance on all tools, equipment and units within the division (in collaboration with the Maintenance Supervisor).
• Works closely with the customer representative prior to and on location to ensure safe and proper execution of the desired job.
• Ensures that all equipment, materials and accessories are delivered to and removed from the job site in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
• Performs hydrostatic tests with surface pressures up to 10000psi.
• Performs redressing of all tools.
• Performs R/U and R/D of pumping equipment.
• Responsible for the accurate preparation and completion of all job-related documentation in accordance with operational procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
At least one (1) year of experience in Pumping operations with full capability and understanding of general pumping operations.
Knowledge of fluid pumps, nitrogen unit operations, and coiled tubing unit operations.
Possess knowledge of all related nitrogen and industrial cleaning chemicals and applications.
Ability to troubleshoot Pumping equipment.
Exhibit in-depth knowledge and familiarity with the operational procedures.
Capable of operating with minimal supervision all tools, units & equipment relevant to efficient job execution (wash, purging, pumping, cleaning etc.)
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test
Able to pass an MVR and criminal background check
Able to communicate both verbally and written in English
Knowledge of DOT regulations
Clean driving history
Must possess a valid Class A CDL Driver's License
Must possess or training will be provided for:
a) Basic Well Control Certification.
b) Training in pumping and related operations.
c) Training in basic Coiled Tubing / Nitrogen equipment including hydraulic / pneumatic training and Pumping applications.
d) Pumping monitoring and associated software training.
e) Field testing procedures/techniques and related jobs